Thursday, May 28, 2009

YOU JUST GOT PWN!



Post #17; [lollipop]




Hi hi ^^ back with y'all with lollipop xD I'm sure you love my friday posts as much as I like you guys xDD ANYWAYS I got something really funny to tell that happened recently xD so there goes:




So sunday, after my piano concert (which i failed 25% of), I went to fool around with friends xD then we went to my grandpa's house and fooled again some more =D And then, xD my friend got hungry and asked me if he could have some food and I said sure and I told his sister to come with me xD!!! Since my grandpa like durian, a stinky spiky fruit, he had some at home (i dont like that though) and i brought some to him and told him it was icecream xDD It actually does look like icecream when it's frozen... lol xD and so, he ate it...




Just to tell you guys, he is the kind of guy who absolutely HATE but rly HATES durian and keeps on going against any ppl who likes it and makes a super big reaction when he sees one xD It is quite funny to see xDD lol!




BELEIVE IT OR NOT, WHEN I ASKED HIM IF HE FOUND IT GOOD, HE ACTUALLY SAID YA XDDDDDDDDDD AND EVEN THANKED ME XDDD OMG OMG OMFG!!! ME AND HIS SIS WE WERE SOO ROFLOAO xDDD lol




when we told he what it rly was, xD HE TURNED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RED xD (though it was cute to see xDDD)




Anyways thats it for today got tons of hmw to do =S

No comments:

Post a Comment