Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WELL GUESS WHAT.


Post #16; [Kaito]

WELL GUESS WHAT



IT'S CHILDREN'S DAY IN NIGERIA!
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!
... IN NIGERIA!

You see I know this because I have access to the internet, which you probably do too, considering that you're reading an online blog post. Or at least that is my assumption. Maybe you're trapped in cyberspace. Wow that would suck. Sucks to be you.

Moving along.

I am clearly a very cultured person. If you look around in my room you will find books in languages ranging from English to English to [one or two French], a book on how to learn Japanese and a few Turkish bricks downstairs. Regardless I clearly am a cultured person because hanging upon my wall is a UNICEF calendar with the months written in Chinese, English and French. And every day there's some strange obscure holiday celebrated in a Third World Nation.

And being a very cultured person, I find it very important to be in tune with the rest of the world. Did you know, in fact, that today, someone was born in Yemen? Yeah. I know, took me by surprise as well. Congratulations to the lucky father and mother.

Yemen aside, there are pressing matters at hand. Such as pineapple-upside-down cake. I'm not kidding. I just ate some and CRAP that stuff is awesome.

...
MOVING ALONG.

The world is out to kill me.
And it wants to do it before May 31st.

You see, May 31st is my karate black belt passage. And of course, I have to be in prime physical condition to be submitted to over 8 hours of rigorous training, written exams and combats. So of course the world ensures that my mother catches the contagious cold from hell [and coughs all over me/the house], that I burn myself twice [once by mishandling boiling water in a science lab and another by missing a cup and pouring boiling tea all over my lower midsection], catch my finger in a door and cut my feet.

And you see, the world won't get the best of me.
If I make it there in a body cast I will get there and kick ass.
You know, because I want to >_>

You have to realize that I don't plan these things in advance. I really just spit out whatever comes to my mind as I write this blog SHIT FRENCH PROJECT IS FOR FRIDAY AND I HAVE TO START WTF AM I DOING IT'S 10.

GOD DAMN IT.
UH
UH
...HAPPY F*CKING CHILDREN'S DAY.
I'M OFF TO GO SLAVE OVER A BOILING COMPUTER MONITOR FOR A RELATIVELY POINTLESS PROJECT.
YAY CHILDREN AND CELEBRATING THEM.
...REJOICE.
...
damnit.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Children's Day in Nigeria. I demand you send me some of that cake. <.<

    And dude. You're so irresponsible. Due friday and you haven't started yet! I'm ashamed. You should know better. Now if you'll excuse me I have an art project due friday to start. In my defense, it's art. Clearly the answer is procastinationg. The defense rests.

    ... Um.
    -is apparently following this blog now-

    ReplyDelete