Monday, May 11, 2009

RWAR.


Post #1;
[Momonut]

... First off, just let me say, YAAAAAAY WE HAVE A BLOG NOW. 8D <3 I hope it lasts longer than one week, luls.

Second off, I WILL DO SOME SHAMELESS ADVERTISING.
CLICK HERE OR ELSE FLYING PAPER MONKEYS WILL RAPE YOU

Please pray with me that it will come to North America for the PS3. ;-; if it doesn't come here I will hang myself.

Well then, since I'm first, I guess I'll start off with a rant. <-<;; Okay, so my brother recently bought a printer (because the one I had before broke down and died). He left me alone with it to install it. It took me like half an hour to just lift it up from downstairs to my room. Then it took me an hour to find out which plug goes where. Then it took me another hour to find the stupid install CD because it was like squished and glued between 2 papers. Then it took way longer to just install. -sigh- I HATE YOU PRINTER. OH SO VERY MUCH. -kicks it-


Oooh and also, my brother's way mean. (... not about the printer though lol o-o) Yesterday, his girlfriend said she wanted to eat lobster. He said no. She said please. He said no is no and then... he smacked her O__O her thigh. Really loudly. So... I dunno, I was shocked. xD He's so violent... towards his girlfriend...

... oops maybe I talked about too many things. MUST. RESTRAIN. MYSELF. -CRIES- D:

No comments:

Post a Comment