Monday, May 18, 2009

I'M A TERRORIST


Post #8; [Momonut]

... OKAY. So as the other four durians know, we have all just watched a very... cruddy movie. [YESIKNOWIT'SMYFAULT] It had no plot (sort of..) and... honestly, it wasn't very scary at all... just... gory and disgusting. xD... Uhghguhguhg. I think the actors were pretty good though, but they could have been a bit more scared. The only scene that seemed epic to me... was the last scene. When the girl was on the ground, in that scientist's lab, in complete darkness, crawling on the ground, shaking with fear... and then suddenly getting dragged away... I don't know why but I found that nice. xD PLUS IT'S THE MOVIE POSTER. LOLOL.

... sucks how they all die though... I wonder how that Espinosa (or Espinoza) woman got infected though... how did the virus spread in the first place? The plot sypnosis at imbd isn't very helpful. xD

THE GIRL IN THE ATTIC STILL SCARES ME. ;-;.... -crawls under my bed covers- But she reminded me a lot of that scary bathroom scene in Hotel 626... where you have to take pictures with your camera for light, to see who's in the room with you... -SCREAMS- I swear, no more zombie movies for me haha. xDD

And then we watched that Chihuahua movie. o.O LOL everyone was silent... unlike our zombie movie -cough- VERY SUSPICIOUS. Annnnd I find animals who talk... are weird. BUT CUTE. I wish the female chihuahua ended up with her bodyguard though o.O they were so adorable...

But then when you imagine them... uhm, mating... IT BECOMES FUNNY AND UN-SERIOUS.

By the way, the title for this post is an inside joke between me and Lollipop. xDDD DO NOT QUESTION US.

AND MY AVATAR... well... it's cause I AM sort of spazzing. To a lot of people on my MSN. LOL.

AGHHHH I CAN'T CHANGE THE COLORS FOR MY POST. -SMACKS IT-
EDIT#1: OH LOL I SEE THE COLORS NOW! JOYYYYYY -happy dance-
EDIT#2: I FORGOT TO SAY BYE

BYE.


2 comments:

  1. Well thanks for ruining the movie's punch, MOMONUT(connie :3).

    I forgive you tho ^^
    P.S. ITS CAROLINE SPEAKING (writing?)
    just so you'd know
    blah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol sorry xDDD BUT THERE WAS NO PUNCH

    .. Sort of. Unless you count the zombies... BUT ON THE BACK OF THE MOVIE COVER IT SAID THEY WERE ALL INFECTED. SO HAH.

    xD

    ReplyDelete