Friday, May 15, 2009

Post #6; [Kaito]

FREE SATURDAY [almost]


OKAY SO IT'S SATURDAY IN TEN MINUTES.

I figure now is as good a time as any to post entirely out of topic ramblings [considering that, at 11:50, I'm considerably less sane than usual, which is still much less sane than most people].

SO FIRST WEEK HUH.
YEAH.

So Momo's post was interesting. Printers and video games and all. And Eyeface's was... -cough-. Lolitapop's was 50% foreign and Fishface... Well, I won't try and be honest. Because I'm not that mean a person.

BUT ALL IN ALL IT WAS AN OKAY WEEK.
I MEAN.
YEAH.

Okay so Lolitapop's made no sense whatsoever, but despite her warnings I still ran it through altavista and hilarity ensued!
"Was the male student why real the opposition saying that I loved your these three characters?? Not only this a character?! =. = COME ON!! Why can a character that ' ' sacred' ' ? A man not for his angry friend will say that I will like you being supposed not to have the affirmation for her? . . . THOSE WHO THINK LIKE THAT ARE WORTHLESS ****. Anyways, but also has a matter. . . Some male students, if has an angry reputation they to make her boyfriend as in boyfriend, if their original intention wether for the sake of having one or just trying out and really does not like her, he bids good-bye. . . I mean wtf… SUCH HEARTLESS BEINGS. . . Bid good-bye to a male student, really nothing. . . But, if you really likes a person's time, bids good-bye is not that easy. . . Very painful you know?!?!?!?! =__="


That... hurt my thinking gland.

REGARDLESS. Moving along to Fishface's less than flattering post.
OBJECTION.
He was too busy playing Halo with his mancrush to think of anything productive to write, so he just dissed Durians and tried to rant =D

All in all, I think it was a terribly unproductive week that would kill anyone's brain cells at first glance.

...This is gonna be fun.


[For the record, if any one of you guys wants to post this weekend, just edit this post instead of making a ton of different posts for this saturday]



No comments:

Post a Comment