Friday, May 29, 2009

T Minus 22.

Osubu, here.

I really don't want to post today, and I really don't feel like it either. So, I'll make this weekly friday post real quick and nice.

So, today is one of the last days before the Week of guaranteed Death and Suffering, which starts on Monday. On Doomsday, the entire secondary 3 population of Durocher will inevitably be murdered by a Situation de Probleme and a History exam. I happen to have two other exams the next day, so if I manage to survive Monday, I'll have to go through French and History. And for the remaining survivors (which I hope I will be), Thursday offers a nice English Exam appetizer, which will be followed the main meal, The Science Exam steak. Dessert sounds pretty good right about now, but it will only come in a few weeks, when school is over.

With my death plan explained, I leave you all with a countdown towards the end of the year, when everyone will finally receive that long awaited dessert that'll make summer seem just so much better.

T-Minus 22. (Excluding Today)

No comments:

Post a Comment