Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Post #10; [Kaito]

An Assignment


H'lo.

Well, the thing is, I'm ridiculously busy today. -group sigh- I know. I know. Devastating.

And yet, I've managed to think up something ridiculously lame!

Considering that I have no time to write anything with any substance, I've decided to just come up with a ton of random things and arrange them in a list with a convenient scoring system or, if you prefer, CREATE A SCAVENGER HUNT

If you print out the list or whatever and look for those things in your immediate surroundings while counting how long it takes for you to get them all, it will probably steal about five minutes of your life that you'll never get back! Ever.

- Belt
- Stuffed Mammal
- Hand Sanitizer
- Used Juice Box
- Unused Juice Box
- Invisible Juice Box
- Twist Ties
- Five Foot Rod of Wood
- Something made of dough
- Something not made of dough
- Seven craft supplies
- Sand
- Someone else's toenail
- Something Foreign
- A CD with some ugly guy on the cover [CD's? Wtf are those?! -panic-]
- A deck of cards
- Russia
If you can succeed in under four minutes, you officially have no life. I mean seriously. Please. Before you turn into me.

JUST FOR FUN:

< Four Minutes : No life
Five Minutes <: Alright.
Six Minutes <: Meh.
Seven Minutes <: Not good.
Eight Minutes < :You suck.
Nine Minutes <: Wouldn't most people give up at seven?
Ten Minutes <: I'm serious, stop playing now
Twenty-seven Minutes <: ...Are you dead or something?
HAVE FUN







2 comments:

  1. FRAUD *gasp*
    HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GET RUSSIA?
    OR SOMEONE ELSE'S TOENAIL?
    apart from that
    very clever(clap clap)
    vlogcandy worthy ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FOUND RUSSIA :DDDDD

    ...me so cleverr :3



    (P.S. EPIC FAILL you only have like two regular visitors, BWAHAHAwut? )
    yes i am sane.

    ReplyDelete