Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday replacement

Post #27; [Lollipop]

Hi xD I know its wedenesday today and no i didnt make a mistake lol xD I'm only here for replacement xD because Kaito is busy lol ....
Since its not my day, I have no idea what to write about... Though theres something I find really annoying lately... Its misunderstandings... Do u not get what they are?
mis·un·der·stand·ing
play_w2("M0347800")
(msn-dr-stndng)
n.
1. A failure to understand or interpret correctly.
2. A disagreement or quarrel.

THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOO FRKN ANNOYING... THATS WHAT I THINK OF THEM DAMMIT... WHY DOES HUMANS HAVE THIS THING TO JUST TO CONCLUSIONS SO FAST AND START RUMOR.. GRRR I'M PISSED.... LATELY, THERES BEEEN WAYYYYYYYY TOO MANY OF THEM... LETS JUST STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT PPL KAY?



anyways i told u it wasnt my day... sorry xD
i dun wanna talk about anyone in particular either so i'll leave it be
I'll be sure to get myself back on next thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment