Friday, June 5, 2009

T Minus 15

15 days left till freedom. I would like to congratulate all the survivors of the week of exams (which was terribly tiring), and encourage them to keep fighting until summer vacation finally arrives.

Now, friday rants. First of all, I would like to mention that man-hugs are very masculine, that they represent the subtle virility of a man through physical contact. Why must we hit each other to prove our strength? Strength does not come from muscles, it comes from emotions. One with a strong heart is stronger than one with a stronger physique. To those who disagree, you're a gay retarded piece of shit.

So, as I've told you last week, I'm losing interest with all this, so don't expect a poetic novel. However, if you do like my weekly posts, then you gained the right to successfully be superior to others.

T Minus 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment