Sunday, June 14, 2009



POST #29: [Kaito]
An Ode To Boredom




Boredom.
How I loathe thee.
How thy remain the epitome of my distaste
the pinnacle of my fury.
yet you are
omnipresent.

As a repulsive cyst
Or perhaps a large wart.
I wish I could abandon-
Abort
And enjoy myself, run amok
Because to be honest
I'm really bored as fu--

SO YEAH I AM BORED.
This week was Hell on Earth but nevertheless Hell is not quite over yet with a varied assortment of delicious oral-presentation and math-exam assorted candies that Hell so kindly offers you from June 15th to 18th.

"Would you like a Science Presentation?" Hell will ask while extending a bowl filled with rather innocent-looking tasteful candies nicely wrapped.
"Oh really I can't I'm on a diet." You say while looking for a convenient escape route, such as a seventh-story window.
"Oh please I insist!" Hell will insist while violently thrusting the bowl forwards. Cornered, you have no choice and reach in, removing the most innocent-looking candy and slowly unwrapping it.

IT IS TOO LATE.
Beneath the innocent wrapping is a vicious seven-stomached creature that will not hesitate to devour you and digest you in each of its seven stomachs then excrete your remains, which vaguely resemble an isosceles triangle.

Or perhaps you will be slaving over math questions when a strange zomboid arachnid crawls on over to you and prods at your right cheek with one of its many robotic legs and whines "x4+y-1(9r2/sq.rt89x2)+∞" To which you don't know what to respond. Realizing that you are weak, the spider will leap onto your face and devour you, then perhaps be devoured by a vicious seven-stomached creature that will excrete you in seven separate parts.

NEEDLESS TO SAY YOU WILL NEVER SURVIVE THIS
BECAUSE IT'S
THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!
AND I AM SO BORED I AM NOT EVEN MAKING SENSE TO MYSELF ANYMORE
I WANT A V8

1 comment:

  1. SENSEI SENSEI SENSEI
    :D you are blurh's hero
    your use of words make my funny bone shiver
    and you are
    a truly wonderful person :D

    AS I SHOULD POINT OUT
    you ditched your wednesday
    :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ( hes fat, dont comment )\
    HOW DARE YA?

    and
    we both agreed on the fact that
    we loathe V8
    now drink , eat , sleep , almighty one

    ReplyDelete