Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baga baga blaga bou.


As usual, i have nothing to say and this time i dont feel like talking nonsense so.............

i think i should inform u all that i am in fact sick, wich never rly actually does happen, xept aparently, the last couple of days, if u are not me, then its hard to notice, since i have a lot of self-control....CAN U REFRAIN URSELF FROM SNEEZING OR YAWNING....I DIDNT THINK SO!


ALSO, i, have been chosen to perform my clown entrance that we developed in art dram in front of the school, YAY, baga,.!

U MY FRIEND, ARE A DASHBOARD.


HAVE A NICE DAY. ACTUALLY NO I DONT CARE, JUST HAVE A DAY.

theses posts get worse and worse everyday.


7 comments:

  1. I AM NOT A DASHBOARD.
    and you should shleep more, it would help u get better.
    indeed i wish u get better.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN STOP MYSELF FROM YAWNING =DDD
    CUZ OR ELSE MY JAW WILL SNAP AND IT'LL GO LOOSE.
    FUN HUH??
    yeah didnt think so

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. THAT'S NOT FUN AT ALL HAHAHA
    i can keep myself from yawning as well
    and i can keep myself from sneezing sometimes
    AND YOU DARE SAY I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF PFSHT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES I DO, CUZ IM A HANDSOME DAREDEVIL.
    RAWR.

    ReplyDelete