Monday, June 1, 2009

DURIAN RAPE!
DURIAN RAPE!
DURIAN RAPE!
DURIAN RAPE!
DURIAN RAPE!
DURIAN RAPE!
DURIAN RAPE!
DURIAN RAPE!

... -cough- AHEM. Onto more serious things.

Post #21; [Momonut]

You know that feeling when you finish an exam? You get all shaky and your hands ache after writing a lot of things? WELL I GET THAT. ALL THE TIME. AFTER AN EXAM. ... Unless you guys don't get shaky. Then that makes me a weirdo.

...

Houston, I think we have a freak here. CAPTURE HEEEEEER. CAPTURE THE SHAKY MUNSTER!

... Anyhow, I don't have much time to post today, I have to study for French and finish up that fresque project. -takes out pointy colorful stick-like objects-

BUH BYE. O_O

P.S. PAPER IS DANGEROUS. You could kill someone with papercuts. D: BAN PAPEEEEERS

3 comments:

  1. my hands shake weirdly all the time after exams
    the weirdest thing is when i feel them shaking but they're not 0.0
    i'm probably the weirdo, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i finish an exam, um.. well, ....i finished the exam.....and then my mind goes blank.....yeah....thats about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. pfsht. NORMAL! (what an insult. pfew i suck at insulting people...)

    ReplyDelete