Tuesday, June 30, 2009

[MONDAY POST]



Post #30; [Momonut]


SORRY I FORGOT TO POST YESTERDAY PLEASE DON'T HIT ME

-hit-

Even though I nagged you guys really annoyingly to post... -shoots myself- SORRY!

Anyway, I went to the movies today with my best friend. We saw Up. It was a really great movie for any age. <3 I almost cried at some parts because it was really touching! I recommend (coughFORCEcoughcough) you all to go see it.... you won't be disappointed. x: PLUS IT'S IN 3D IN ENGLISH AT DIX30! It was my first time watching 3D at the cinema there! XD NOW GO BUY A TICKET.

Or else black and white stripped ducks will come and rip your hair out. ): With their webby feet... whatever they are...

And and and tomorrow we're gonna go out biking and get some ice cream! xD Wheeeee~

Oh and you should all get the game Katamari! x3 IT'S SUCH RANDOM FUN. <3 It's this game where you're the prince of the universe, and you have to roll things up into a huge ball to make a planet. The graphics are pretty good and the music IS AMAZING. Get it get it get it get it -hypnotize-

That's all for today, I never really have anything to talk about after a movie... except the movie. XD

1 comment:

  1. ....tabougi sniffle sniffle. i thought i was ur best friend!!! but i forgive u! MOMONUT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete